Membership levels are priced as follows:
Individual – $70.00
Family 2 adults & their children – $99.00
Business – $100
Patron – $200.00
Students – high school, COA – $52.00
Connecting the community with the power of art.
Member benefits include:
- Membership rates on workshops and classes
- Priority registration for workshops and other ArtWaves classes
- Practice your art in our studio Open Studio day
- First invitation to ArtWaves’ events
- Opportunity to participate in member exhibitions
- A Page on our website: Artists are invited to submit up to 8 images of their artwork, to be displayed along with your member’s profile on our website. (File size no larger than 3 MB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
- Be a part of the island’s arts community, receive and contribute to our newsletter on shows, events, conversations, collaborations and classes
- Rent our well-equipped spaces – meetings, ArtParties, solo or group shows, photoshoots, rehearsal, workshops or classes
- Collaborate – artists/ poets show, scientists and artists exhibit , musicians as well
ArtWaves will serve as a center for learning, engagement, and community for individuals at every skill level to experience and create art.
We look forward to having you as a continuing member of the ArtWaves’ community. You are our future. Please let us hear from you.
All the best,
The ArtWaves Board
Artwaves is happy to offer classes locally. By signing up for classes you are not only supporting Artwaves but the artists who teach classes with us.
If you need to cancel, we will issue you a full refund up to 48 hours BEFORE your class begins. Please contact us through this website and we can process the refund.
Refunds after this period can not be honored since the instructor does not have adequate time to find someone to take your spot and has prepared for a class of a certain size. Thank you for understanding and supporting Artwaves!
Contact us at email@example.com